Lamb mice and turnip tagliatelle
Discover our tasty recipe of lamb mice and turnip tagliatelle ... Did you know? The lamb of Sisteron has an aniseed taste, that of Pauillac is delicate, that of salt meadows has an iodized flavor, that of Aveyron is tender and tasty. Trust your butcher to choose it!
- 6 Lamb shank
- 3 carrots
- 3 Turnips
- 300 g Crushed tomatoes
- 1 C. soup Tomato puree
- 3 Garlic cloves in shirt
- 4 Echalotes
- 2 cm Ginger root
- 2 tbsp. coffee 4-spice powder
- 1 Bouquet garnished (thyme, rosemary, bay leaf)
- 5 Branches of sarriette
- 1 C. soup Honey
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, with a drizzle of olive oil, sauté the shallots, peeled and grated ginger, carrots peeled and cut into small cubes, stirring constantly.
- Add 40 cl of water, 4-spice, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, honey, bouquet garni and cloves of garlic in shirt, crushed with the flat of the blade of a knife. Salt, pepper and heat for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6).
- In a casserole, place the lamb mice and add the vegetable sauce. Bake 1 hour. Turn the mouse over, then lower to 150 ° C (5 °) and continue cooking for another 1 hour.
- With a thrifty, make large tagliatelle turnips. Make them quickly color in a drizzle of olive oil. Salt, pepper.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes only, so that they remain al dente. Sprinkle with savory.
- Serve lamb mice and turnip tagliatelle separately.