Hazelnut chocolate puff pastry
The quick and effective way to avoid the evening in front of the pan is to bake the whole dough in the oven. The result: a chocolate hazelnut pancake close to a giant pancake or clafoutis. Too good !
- 60 g Butter
- 10 cl Milk
- 90 g Dark chocolate
- 120 g Flour
- 2 Medium egg
- 30 g Whole hazelnut
- 1 pinch Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (tea 7). Melt the chocolate in the microwave and chop the hazelnuts coarsely.
- Butter an ovenproof pan or pan (about 24 cm diameter). Bake for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with milk, flour and salt. As soon as the butter is melted in the pan or pan, pour the dough in the center.
- Put back in the oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes while watching the cooking. Place the puffed pancake on a plate.
- Cover generously with melted chocolate, sprinkle with hazelnuts and a little icing sugar and, above all, enjoy without delay!