Hazelnut and rosemary solettes
- 4 (250 g each) Solette ébarbée et débarrassée de la peau
- 1 Rosemary sprig
- 60 g Hazelnut powder
- 1 Egg yolk
- 60 g Salt pepper.
- Pinch and finely chop rosemary needles. Mix them with powdered hazelnuts.
- Brush each solette with egg yolk on one side only. Bread this side with the rosemary-hazelnut mixture.
- Melt 40 g butter in a large skillet. Add a pinch of salt. When the butter is hazelnut, arrange the crumbs on the breaded side against the bottom of the pan. Salt and pepper the breaded side. Sprinkle with cooking water. Cook another 3 minutes.
- Place the ground vegetables on each serving plate without the cooking butter. Serve immediately.