Ham, ricotta and fig salad
- 4 Slices of ham cooked in the bone cut into strips
- 150 g Ricotta
- 6 Medium figs cut in 2
- 2 Red chicory cut in 6
- 50 g Roquette
- 4 c. soup Balsamic vinegar
- 4 cl Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill on high heat (220 ° C).
- Place the figs, cut face up, in a baking dish. Brush the pulp with a brush with 2 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar. Grill and brown for a few minutes (3 to 5 minutes) until the figs are glazed and begin to brown. Be careful, watch the cooking well to avoid burning the vinegar.
- Arrange chicory wedges and arugula on a serving platter. Place the ham on the salads, do the same with the ricotta cut into pieces. Then put the figs on the salad. Finish by seasoning, pour remaining oil and vinegar, salt, pepper and stir just before serving on plates.