Half mourning potatoes
- 4 Potato
- 40 g Fresh truffle
- 2 Shallot
- White wine vinegar
- Sunflower oil
- Flower of salt
- White pepper
- Cook the steamed potatoes steamed for 20 minutes. They must remain firm. Peel and detail in 12 regular slices 7 mm thick.
- Arrange on a plate or individual plates and cover with a film of food, book warm, about 70 ° C (in an oven off for example).
- Slice the shallots into thin brunoise, then stew in a little oil for a few minutes, without coloring.
- On the mandolin, detail 12 beautiful strips of truffle that you put on the potatoes. Crush the rest of the truffle with the back of the fork and mix it with shallots. Add a touch of vinegar. Continue cooking shallots with truffles for a few minutes.
- Make the mixture in small piles between the slices of truffles and potatoes.
- Salt and pepper lightly. Serve immediately.