Haddock tartiflette and chorizo
- 1 fillet of about 400 g Haddock
- 1 kg Potato type bintje
- 500 g Sweet onion
- 1 Reblochon of Savoy
- 4 tranches Chorizo
- 20 cl Dry white wine
- 20 cl Milk
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel, rinse and wipe the onions. Chop and gently fry 5 to 6 min with a drizzle of olive oil in a pan.
- Cut the chorizo into thin julienne (small sticks). Add it to the casserole. Mix. Add 10 cl of white wine and simmer covered for 30 minutes, adding the remaining white wine if necessary. Add salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, rinse the potatoes. Cook them about 20 minutes in salt water (cold water). Check the cooking with the tip of a knife. Drain, peel and slice. Saute them with a drizzle of olive oil in a nonstick skillet to color them slightly. Salt, pepper.
- Poach the haddock tenderloin for 5 minutes in the hot milk. Cut the reblochon into slices. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (6-7).
- In an oiled gratin dish, lay a layer of potatoes and a layer of onion compote. Crush the fish roughly on top. Re-lay a thin layer of potato and onion compote. Finish with Reblochon slices. Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve with a lettuce salad.