Haddock carpaccio, frayed with endives
- 1 (300 g with skin) Haddock net
- 2 Endive
- 1 Cooked beetroot
- 150 g Fresh mango meat
- 1 Orange
- 1 Bunch of coriander
- 1 C. soup White balsamic vinegar
- 1 C. soup Colza oil
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- Prepare the sauce: press the orange and pour the juice into the bowl of a blender. Add the mango meat cut into pieces and mix in coulis.
- Pour the vinegar, the oils and add half the leaves of coriander, salt and pepper. mix again until you obtain a creamy sauce. Book fresh.
- Cut the chopped haddock fillet into thin slices and divide them into a rosette on the plates.
- Cut the endive base and then slice them before slicing them into thin strips. Arrange an endive dome in the center of each plate. Peel the beetroot, cut into sticks and divide them on the chicory. Season with sauce, sprinkle with remaining chopped coriander.