Grilled salmon with dill, yoghurt sauce
- 1 net of 1 kg Salmon with the skin
- 2 Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Lemon (the juice)
- 1 bouquet Dill
- 1 C. coffee Peppercorns
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Rinse, dry and dill the dill. Shred it roughly. Place the salmon fillet in a large, hollow dish, skin side down. Sprinkle with olive oil, sprinkle with ¾ dill and crushed pepper. Cover with clingfilm and let macerate in a cool place for 2 hours.
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl. Add the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and add the rest of the dill. Mix well and keep cool.
- Oil barbecue grill. Place the salmon fillet on the skin on the grill and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, without turning the fish over. The skin should be crisp and the flesh should just come off the skin.
- Serve immediately with the yogurt sauce and vegetables in brine.