Grilled corn with spicy butter
- 125 g 6 beautiful ears of fresh corn with their leaves
- 1 C. soup Softened butter
- 1 C. soup Honey
- 2 Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. coffee Crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- To make the spicy butter, start by putting the butter in the bowl of a blender and then add the honey, ketchup, crushed garlic cloves and harissa. Add salt and pepper. Mix only a few seconds.
- Fold the leaves of the ears to the foot, without tearing them off, and remove all fibrous bristles. Brush the ears with spicy butter and return the leaves to their original position so that they are well wrapped, which will protect them when they are cooked.
- Cook the ears of corn about 30 minutes, on a barbecue not too hot (place the grid high enough), turning them regularly.
- After cooking, carefully remove the leaves and, just before serving, brush the spiced butter again generously.