Green tomato chutney
- 1 kg Green tomatoes
- 5 cl Olive oil
- 100 g Sugar
- 1 C. coffee Green curry paste
- 10 cl White wine vinegar
- 1 C. coffee Fine salt
- Cut the tomatoes into 8 quarters. Sauté them in a pan with the oil for 5 minutes. Add the curry paste, sugar and salt.
- Cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes uncovered, then deglaze with the vinegar and finish cooking for 5 minutes to dry the preparation.
- Fill pots to the brim and screw them. Sterilize them for 1 hour by placing them in a boiling water bath until mid-height.
- Let the pots cool. They will keep for several months at room temperature.