Grapes in caramel shell
- 1 Bunch of grapes
- 250 g Sugar
- 2 to 3 gouttes Lemon juice
- Detach the grains from the bunch of grapes by keeping a piece of peduncle. Rinse them and dry them.
- Pour the sugar into a saucepan. Add the lemon juice. Heat over low heat until the sugar turns color (150 ° C). Remove from the fire. Let stand a few moments to get a nice amber color.
- Warm up this caramel on high heat without stirring. Take off the fire.
- Dip the grapes into the caramel with a pair of tweezers to coat them: place them immediately on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Let harden.