Gnocchi of pumpkin, lamb's pesto and parsley
- 1 kg pumpkin
- 1 bouquet Parsley
- 150 g Chewed up
- 100 g Grated parmesan
- 1 Egg
- 150 g Flour + 2 tbsp. soup
- 15 cl Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the pumpkin. Cut it in half, remove the seeds and cut into pieces. Cook them about 25 minutes in the basket of a steamer. Let cool, then mix to purée. Stir in the egg, 40 g parmesan and flour. Salt, pepper. Put this dough 30 min in the refrigerator.
- Divide the dough in half. Make two rolls about 2 cm in diameter between your floured hands. Cut them into small sections. Roll them over the teeth of a fork while pressing lightly. Place the gnocchi thus obtained on a floured tea towel.
- Sprinkle the lettuce leaves. Refresh them and drain them by squeezing them between your hands. Mix them with the parsley leaves, the olive oil and 40 g grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bring a large amount of boiling salted water to a boil. Poach the gnocchi for 3 to 4 minutes. As soon as they rise to the surface, drain them. Mix them with the pesto of lamb's lettuce and parsley. Serve immediately, sprinkled with remaining Parmesan cheese.