Gluten-free steamed bread
Régal accompanies you in the kitchen to help you make your gluten-free bread recipe. A very simple preparation in 6 steps that will only require a few minutes of work. Think of the rest time all the same.
- 30 g Baker's yeast
- 15 cl Milk
- 500 g Rice flour
- 2 Egg
- 45 g Melted butter
- 1 pinch Cell
- Start preparing your gluten-free steam bread by slicing the yeast into warm milk in a bowl. Add 3 tbsp. tablespoon of rice flour.
- Cover with a slightly damp cloth and let stand for 1 hour in a warm place. The dough must have risen by half.
- Add the remaining flour, a pinch of salt, eggs and butter.
- Knead by hand to obtain a homogeneous paste that you let rise another 1 hour in a warm place, under a damp cloth.
- Form balls with this paste and steam them for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot, as an accompaniment to meat in sauce.