Gambas in rice vermicelli dress
- 8 Raw Gambas (frozen)
- 60 g Rice vermicelli
- 50 g Mascarpone cheese
- 10 cl Liquid cream
- 50 g Mango coulis (or mixed mango)
- 50 cl Frying oil
- Salt and pepper
- Soak rice vermicelli in cold water to soften. Remove the heads of the prawns, then remove the carapace retaining the last ring and tail.
- Dry the vermicelli in paper towel and surround each gamba by leaving the tail.
- In a bowl, whisk the mascarpone and cream until smooth. Add the mango coulis and season.
- Heat the cooking oil to 180 ° C. Dip the prawns about 3 minutes. Book on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with the mango sauce.