Fruit paste with fennel
- 650 g For 50 fruit pasta
- 1 industry Bulb of fennel
- 330 g Fennel
- 65 g Sugar
- 3,5 cl Sirop de glucose
- 12 g Pastis
- 1 cl Fruit pectin
- Lemon juice
- Sucre crystal
- Pass the fennel bulbs in the centrifuge to get 30 cl of juice. Bring it to a boil with 300g of sugar and glucose syrup.
- Mix remaining 30 g sugar with pectin. Stir in the fennel juice as soon as it is boiling and cook at 107 ° C.
- Out of the heat, add the lemon juice and mix.
- Cover the bottom and sides of a fluted dish about 20 x 20 cm with a sheet of parchment paper. Pour the mixture in and allow to cool. Out of the dish, cut the fruit paste into 2 cm squares.
- Pinch the fennel branch. Chop the filaments. Mix them with the crystal sugar and roll the pasta in it. Keep in a dry place.