- 4 Yellow peach (or 12 ripe apricots or 350 g raspberries)
- 2 Egg
- 100 g Semolina sugar + 2 tbsp. coffee
- 50 g Flour
- 20 cl Liquid cream
- 10 g Butter
- Preheat the oven on th. (150 ° C).
- Beat the eggs for 1 min in a terrine with 100 g of sugar. Add the flour and mix.
- Rinse the fruit (if you use peaches, cut them into strips). Divide them into four individual buttered porcelain dishes.
- Pour over the mixture, bake and cook for 30 minutes. Clafoutis must be golden. Take out of the oven, sprinkle with sugar and serve warm or just cold.