Frozen yogurt, cherries and crumble
- 5 Whole unsweetened yogurts
- 10 cl Milk
- 5 cl Water
- 125 g Sugar
- ½ Organic yellow lemon
- 300 g Cherries (cherries type)
- 30 g Butter
- 30 g brown sugar
- 50 g Very cold half-salt butter
- 50 g Sugar
- 50 g Almond powder
- 25 g Flour
- Ice cream: press the half lemon. In a saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil and let cool completely. Mix this syrup, yogurts, milk and lemon juice. Leave for 2 hours, if possible, then stir. Keep in the freezer.
- Cherries: pits cherries. In a frying pan, melt the butter, then add the cherries, let them stew over medium heat, sprinkle with brown sugar, let gently caramelize.
- Crumble: heat the oven to 180 ° C (tea 6). Mix the flour and the almond powder. Cut the butter into cubes. Mix the powders and butter between your fingers to get the texture of a coarse sand.
- Place this crumble on the baking sheet evenly, let it cook for 10 min until it is well browned. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Dressing: In 4 cups or 4 cups, put 2 or 3 scoops of ice cream, some fried cherries and sprinkle with almond crumble.