Fried langoustines with winter vegetables
- 16 big Extra fresh langoustine
- 2 small ones Celeriac
- 2 small ones Parsnip
- 8 young people Leek
- 2 Endive
- 100 g Half-salt butter
- 1 C. soup Olive oil
- Flower of salt
- Brush celery and parsnips under cold water. Cut them into small quarters. Put them in a saucepan with 30 g of butter. Pour a little water. Let it cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Clean the leeks. Cut them in half lengthwise. Put them in a frying pan with 30 g of butter. Add the endive leafless. Cook for about 15 minutes covered: vegetables should remain al dente. Add the celery and parsnips with their small cooking juices. Book.
- Cut lobsters in half lengthwise. "Better to go free," as the chef says! Remove the black filament. Cook them 2 min. Per side in a hot oil pan. Lighten the flesh with a knob of butter. Season with fleur de sel and ground pepper. Finish with a drizzle of lemon and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve with vegetable fricassee warmed over low heat with a large knob of butter. Serve hot.