Fresh potatoes with thyme juice and smoked bacon
- 1 kg Early potato
- 1 Garlic head again
- 3 Onion new
- 150 g Sliced smoked breast
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soup Honey
- 5 strands Thyme
- 1 glass Organic vegetable broth
- Ground pepper
- Cut the garlic head in half in thickness. Cut the onions in half lengthways.
- In a casserole, heat the olive oil, add the bacon and brown on both sides. Book.
- In the same casserole, add the garlic and onions, leave a little brown. Add the potatoes and honey, cook for 10 minutes until coloring.
- Then add the thyme and pour the vegetable broth. Continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes to make the potatoes melting.
- Put bacon slices back in the pan at the end of cooking to warm them up. Pepper and enjoy hot.