Fresh cheese and cherry pie
- 150 g Flour
- 100 g Almond powder
- 100 g Icing sugar
- 100 g Cold butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp. soup water
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 500 g Cherries (burlat type, very ripe, pitted and cut in 2)
- 300 g Fromage Philadelphia
- 25 cl Liquid cream
- 1 C. soup Sugar
- 1 Tip of vanilla seed knife
- 1 Organic yellow lemon (juice and zest)
- 4 Gelatin sheets
- The dough base: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Mix the flour, almond powder, salt and icing sugar. Add the butter in small cubes. In your hands, mix to obtain a coarse sand. Make a well, add the beaten egg and the water. Knead the dough to obtain a smooth texture.
- Garnish with this paste a hinged mold about 22 cm in diameter. Reassemble slightly on the edges. Place a sheet of parchment paper over the dough, add ceramic balls or dry beans and bake the dough for about 30 minutes. Then cool it completely. Place on the bottom the pitted cherries cut in 2.
- Foam: Rehydrate the gelatin sheets in a large volume of cold water. In a saucepan, heat 10cl of liquid cream until boiling, then remove from heat. Squeeze the gelatin and melt it in the hot cream. Mix well. Let cool, then add the remaining cream, sugar, vanilla seeds and beat the whole chantilly firm.
- Work the Philadelphia cheese with a fork or whip to soften it and gradually add the juice and zest of lemon. Finally add the whipped cream.
- Divide this mixture over the cherries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before carefully removing the hinge from the pan and serving.