Fontainebleau with yellow fruits
- 450 g White cheese in faisselle
- 30 cl Whole liquid cream
- 5 c. soup Honey
- 2 tbsp. soup Sugar
- 4 Apricot
- 2 Peach
- Put the cottage cheese in a clean cloth (or even better, in a cheesecloth) and put on a large colander. Let it drip for at least ½ hour.
- Whip the liquid cream with the sugar until you get a whipped cream.
- When the cheese is drained, whip it to smooth it, then gently add the whipped cream. Refrigerate until tasting.
- Serve with fruit pieces and sprinkle honey according to your taste.