Fluffy sardines, peppers fondue, tomato sorbet
- 40 Medium sardine fillets
- 3 Peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green)
- ½ Onion
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- 1 C. soup Puree of basil or pesto
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 Some shoots of your choice
- 5 cl Shallot chiselled
- 1 C. soup Lemon juice
- 1 C. soup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soup Spices of your choice (cumin, ras el-hanout ...)
- 1 l Mustard
- 1 C. soup Chopped dill
- 80 g Vinaigre de Gérard
- Tomato coulis
- Mix the ingredients of the marinade and immerse the sardines for at least 2 hours.
- Mix the ingredients of the tomato sorbet and swirl them.
- Peel and chop peppers and onion. Make them come back 20 min. in olive oil with basil puree. Add salt and pepper.
- Put 10 sardines vertically inside 4 circles to dress, tail down, overlapping them to "wallpaper" the bottom, so as to form a beautiful rosette. Let the top of the threads protrude. Fill the circles with peppers with.. Press to tamp down. Fold up the sardine fillets to close.
- Flip the circles. Place on each a quenelle of tomato sorbet. Remove the circles and decorate with some shoots.