Fish cannelloni with coconut milk and coriander
- 4 leaves For cannelloni
- 200 g of fillets Dry lasagna dough
- 1 White fish (cod, pollack ...)
- 15 cl Egg
- 40 g Liquid cream
- 20 g grated cheese
- 1 pinch Butter
- 15 cl Fine salt of Guérande
- 3 strands For the sauce
- Coconut milk
- Fine salt of Guérande
- Mix the fish, the eggs, the liquid cream, the butter and the salt with the robot, then switch to Chinese pressing with the back of a tablespoon. Rectify the seasoning as needed.
- Cook the pastry sheets for 2 to 3 minutes in a large pot of salted boiling water. Drain and immerse in a bowl filled with cold water. Drain them again and spread them on a clean towel.
- Put a little stuffing on each rectangle of dough. Roll the cannelloni over to close them and cut the excess dough. Place the cannelloni in the basket of a steamer or couscous pot, the "solder" underneath. Cook them for 10 minutes steaming.
- Rinse the coriander. Put it in the blender.
- Bring the coconut milk to a boil. Add the coriander puree, salt. Arrange one or two cannelloni in each soup plate, top with sauce, cover with grated cheese. Fry for a few minutes under the grill and serve immediately.