Duck breast with apples, clementines and sweet potatoes
Discover how to easily make a recipe for duck breast with apples, clementines and sweet potatoes by following the simple steps of our preparation. A delicious dish that will please everyone!
- 4 Duck breast
- 2 Sweet potato peeled and sliced
- 4 Apple Queen of Pippets
- 6 Clementine
- 75 g Raisin of Corinth
- 50 g Whole almond
- 1 C. soup Orange honey
- Salt and pepper
- Start this recipe for duck breast with apples, clementines and sweet potatoes by slicing the fat of breasts. Salt and pepper the flesh. Peel and separate the quarters of 1 clementine and cut them in 2. Peel and detail 2 diced apples. Place the duck breast in a hot skillet on the skin side and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. The skin must be golden. Remove the duck breasts from the pan.
- Reserve half of the melted fat in a bowl. Leave the rest in the pan. Make return the apple dice 5 min over low heat. Add 25 g raisins and clementine wedges. Salt and pepper, mix and remove from heat. Bring the duck breasts 2 by 2, skin side out, filling them in the center of the fruit mixture. Tie with string to make 2 roasts. Reserve under a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Peel and separate the quarters of 3 clementines. Squeeze the juice of the remaining clementines. Wash and cut remaining apples in quarters. Heat the reserved fat in a pan. Return apples and sweet potatoes 10 min. Sprinkle with clementine juice and honey. Add the remaining almonds and grapes. Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook on low heat 15 min. Add the clementines at the end of cooking.
- Bake the roasts for 6 to 7 minutes at 220 ° C (7/8 theater). Serve with pan fried sweet potatoes with fruit.