Dan bing - Chinese pancakes with eggs and onion
- 140 g For 10 pancakes
- 60 g Wheat flour
- 33 cl Cornflour
- 1 pinch Water
- 6 Cell
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. soup Onion new (scallion)
- 1 C. soup Grilled sesame oil
- 1.5 c. soup For the sauce
- 2 tbsp. coffee Oyster sauce
- 1 C. soup Soya sauce
- 1 C. coffee Black rice vinegar
- 1 pointe Honey
- Sesame oil
- Hot sauce
- Mix the wheat flour, cornflour, salt and water until smooth. Let stand 10 min.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onions, green part included. Mix all the ingredients of the sauce in a bowl. Whisk the eggs with sesame oil and 2 tbsp. of water.
- Heat a 20 cm diameter nonstick pancake pan over high heat. Oil it lightly and cook a pancake. Turn it over and cover with egg mixture, avoiding that it flows into the pan. Cook for a few moments until the eggs are opaque. Book, and repeat the process to get 6 pancakes.
- Place a little spring on the pancakes, roll them and cut them into thick strips. Place on a warm plate and drizzle with sauce.
- Serve as an aperitif or in a light dish with a bowl of rice.