Crumble with red berries in the pan
You do not have an oven, but you have a frying pan, and it is perfect for baking cakes! Carefully follow the advice of Élise, who has published a beautiful book on this subject ... And discover our gourmet recipe of red fruit crumble in the pan!
- 700 g Mix of red fruits
- 4 Apple
- 150 g Butter
- 3 sachets Vanilla sugar
- 200 g Flour
- 50 g brown sugar
- 150 g Granulated sugar
- 4 c. soup Müesli
- 30 g praline
- Start this berry crumble recipe in the pan while peeling the apples. Cut the apples into pieces.
- Melt 30 g butter in a nonstick skillet and pour in all the fruits. Sprinkle with vanilla sugar and fry the apples for 10 minutes, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon.
- Cut the remaining butter into pieces. Add the flour, brown sugar and powdered sugar, then mix the dough with your fingertips, until it crumbles. Stir in the muesli and praline.
- Place the crumbs in a nonstick skillet and heat over low heat, turning the pieces regularly with a wooden spoon for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Spread the dough over the fruits and let cool. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.