Croque-monsieur with brandade and olives
- 12 tranches soft bread
- 12 Cherry tomato
- 150 g Cod brandade
- 60 g Pitted black olive
- 50 g Butter
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the black olives.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6).
- Butter 6 slices of bread on both sides. Spread the 6 others with cod brandade. Arrange cherry tomatoes and chopped olives on top. Pepper and close the crêpes with the buttered slices.
- Put them on a plate lined with parchment paper. Bake and cook for 15 minutes.
- Let the crunches warm out of the oven, then cut in half and serve.