Crispy Arlettes with Vanilla
- 250 g puff pastry
- 1/2 clove Vanilla
- Icing sugar
- Spread the puff pastry into a rectangle 1.5 mm thick. With a brush, brush the dough with a little water.
- Spread the small seeds of the half-vanilla pod, then form a roll of 3 cm in diameter.
- Cut it into three pieces. Cover them with stretch film and put 12 hours cool.
- Detail the rolls of dough into thin slices. Spread the discs on the worktop sprinkled generously with icing sugar. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Place the arlettes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes in the oven on tea. 6 (180 ° C).