Creamy swim of shells with yuzu
- 18 Knives
- 500 g Bouchot mussels
- 500 g hulls
- 25 cl Liquid cream
- 1 Glass of dry white wine
- 1 Yuzu
- 1 C. coffee Cornstarch
- 1 Lime
- Soak the hulls and knives for 1 hour in cold salted water, then drain them. Wash the mussels.
- Put all the shellfish in a casserole, pour the white wine, cover and let cook a few minutes, the time they open. Book some whole shells, shovel the others.
- Filter the cooking juices. Finely grate the zest of yuzu and squeeze its juice. Pour into a saucepan the shellfish cooking juice, the yuzu juice and the cornstarch diluted in the cream. Bring to a boil and cook until the mixture thickens. Add the shell shells and reserve covered.
- Divide the shellfish and the sauce into 6 soup plates. Garnish with reserved seashells and sprinkle with yuzu zest. Decorate with slices of lime and enjoy immediately.