Cream of lovers with split peas
- 120 g Split pea
- 1 small Onion
- 1 petite Carrot
- 40 g Hulled hazelnut
- 1 Bouquet garni
- 1 C. soup Clotted cream
- 1 C. soup Grated parmesan
- 15 g Butter
- 1 C. coffee Nuts oil
- 1 C. soup Olive oil
- Flower of salt
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse and drain the broken peas. Chop the onion. Scrape the carrot, cut it into small cubes.
- Melt the butter in a pressure cooker. Fry the onion and carrot for 5 minutes over low heat. Add the split peas and the bouquet garni. Cover with boiling water at height. Close the pressure cooker. Raise pressure on high heat. As soon as the valve begins to whistle, reduce the heat and cook for 30 minutes on very low heat.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Crush the hazelnuts roughly. Spread them in a dish. Sprinkle with olive oil. Sprinkle with parmesan and a little fleur de sel. Bake for 15 minutes and turn them halfway through cooking.
- When the soup is cooked, turn off the heat, let the pressure drop. Open the casserole and remove the bouquet garni. Mix the split peas with the vegetables and the juices in the velvety end. Salt, pepper. Pour into two bowls. Sprinkle with some hazelnuts.
- Mix the cream and the hazelnut oil. Pour into each bowl forming a heart. Serve with the rest of hazelnuts.