- 1 Beautiful ears of fresh corn
- 1 small Chopped onion
- ½ Red pepper seeded and chopped
- 140 g Flour
- 140 g Polenta
- ½ Packet of yeast
- 50 g Grated Comté
- 2 eggs
- 2 Stirred yogurts
- 10 cl Milk
- 80 g Melted butter
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Skewer the corncob with a fork and sauté the grains with the onion and a knob of butter for 10 minutes over medium heat. Turn off the heat, add the chilli and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Mix the flour, yeast, polenta and the county in a bowl. Apart, beat the egg omelette with yogurt, milk, remaining butter, salt and pepper. Add the dry ingredients and the contents of the sauté pan. Mix vigorously without trying to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Pour into 12 buttered muffin cups without filling them more than 2/3 full. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes: the blade of a knife planted in the heart of a muffin must come out dry. Serve warm.