These cookies-cups can be filled with all kinds of spreads and even a drink like almond milk. Provided you take care of filling the inside with melted chocolate to make them more waterproof ...
- 375 g Flour
- 300 g Chocolate Chip
- 350 g Brown sugar
- 250 g Soft butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 C. soup Vanilla extract
- 1 pot Pastry of speculoos
- Start this cookie-shot recipe by preparing the cookie dough: Mix the butter and sugar (using a blender) until the mixture is creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract, mix, incorporate flour and finish with chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Line each mold with parchment paper. For this recipe, you will need about 300 g of cookie dough. Keep the rest in the fridge or freezer. Line the bottom and edges of the mussels with the cookie dough to a thickness of 5 to 8 mm.
- Make a second round of parchment paper on the cookie dough, then fill with cooking balls. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. After 10 minutes, cover the edges of the molds with a piece of aluminum foil so they do not overcook.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool completely before unmolding.
- Whip the speculoos paste to soften it. Bring a piping bag and fill each cookie-cup. For a more airy cream, you can also make a whipped cream flavored with speculoos paste.
- Reserve in the refrigerator until you taste.