- 300 g Dark chocolate
- 12 cl Liquid cream (120 g)
- 40 g Butter
- 3 c. soup Icing sugar
- 150 g Dark chocolate
- 5 c. soup Cacao
- The day before, chop the chocolate. In a saucepan, bring the cream to a boil.
- Out of the fire, melt the chocolate with a whisk. Stir in butter, continuing to whisk until smooth.
- When it has cooled and starts to take, shape truffles between 2 teaspoons or with a piping bag. Put them as you go on a dish covered with a sheet of baking paper. Place 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar. Let it harden again overnight.
- The same day, melt 100 g chocolate in pieces in a bain-marie. Out of the bain-marie, add 50 g chopped chocolate. Mix until smooth.
- Dip the truffles one by one in this chocolate, then roll them in the cocoa.