Chocolate chip muffins for chocolate chips
- 40 g Chocolat Ligne Gourmande de Foal black or milk
- 2 Egg
- 30 g Butter
- 4 cl Milk
- 4 cl Fresh liquid cream
- 4 cl Water
- 12 g Guaranteed
- 6 g Xylitol
- 4 g Chemical yeast
- 30 g Gluten
- 20 g Wheat flour T55
- 10 g T150 Wheat Flour
- 24 g Coconut flour
- 21 g Flour of lupine
- Start preparing your diabetic muffins by separating the whites from the egg yolks.
- Mix and sift the flours.
- Cut the chocolate into pieces the size of a nugget.
- Melt the butter over low heat and set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks with Tagatesse and xylitol, then stir in the melted butter.
- Mix the floury composition and the baking powder.
- Add to the egg yolk preparation, little by little, the flour mixture, milk and water alternately.
- Add the chocolate chips, then add the liquid cream.
- Beat the whites in firm snow and add them in 3 times to the preparation.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C (Th 5-6).
- Fill 6 muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. All you need to do is enjoy your delicious diabetic muffins!