Chocolate bomb and shortbread with spices
- 25 g Nuts
- 25 g Almond with skin
- 25 g Hazelnut without skin
- 75 g Caster sugar
- 260 g Dark chocolate 64% Illanka cocoa
- 480 g Crème fleurette
- 240 g Milk
- 7 g Gelatin sheet
- 70 g Butter at room temperature
- 40 g Dark chocolate with 64% cocoa
- 90 g Sucre crystal
- 90 g Hazelnut powder
- 80 g Flour
- 1 C. coffee Gingerbread spices
- 20 g Cocoa Powder
- 10 pinches Flower of salt
- 75 g Dark chocolate with 64% cocoa
- 75 g Milk
- Caramelised dried fruit: Preheat your oven to 150 ° C (5 th). Slip the dried fruits 15 to 20 minutes until they are toasted (that is to say slightly blond when broken). Melt (without water) in a saucepan the sugar over low heat until you get an amber caramel. Add the roasted dried fruits that you will have crushed. Pour on a sheet of baking paper, once cooled, crush into pieces of 1 cm x 1 cm.
- Chocolate mousse: line the bottom of your salad bowl with a stretch film. Soak the gelatin in a bowl of cold water. Beat the whipping cream to obtain a frothy and aerial texture. Melt the chocolate in a bain marie.
- Bring the milk to a boil, add the drained gelatin. Pour this preparation in 3 times on the melted chocolate by mixing vigorously with a spatula to obtain a smooth and brilliant preparation. Check that this mixture is slightly warm.
- Add the whipped cream, mixing gently. This liquid foam is for this recipe the guarantee of lightness, once taken. Pour into the bowl, dust crushed dried fruit, slide in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Shortbread with spices: In a bowl, knead the butter at room temperature to obtain an ointment texture. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in a microwave oven, mix gently with the ointment butter. Add the sugar, the hazelnut powder, then the flour, the cocoa powder, the sifted spices together, the fleur de sel. Mix until you have a pastry with a sandy texture. Reserve 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Spread half of the pastry with a roll about 7 mm. Cut a disc that is 1 cm smaller than the bowl. Slide the disc onto a sheet of baking paper. With the other half of the shortbread, make about twenty pucks of 3 cm in diameter. Put in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 150 ° C (tea 5).
- Chocolate sauce: finely chop the chocolate in a plastic bowl. Bring the milk to a boil. Pour on the chopped chocolate. Let cool in fridge until the texture is a little thick.
- Assembling: place the shortbread disc on a dish. Dip the salad bowl for 30 seconds in a basin of very hot water to soften the chocolate mousse. Turn the bowl over and place the dome on the shortbread.
- With a spoon, drizzle the chocolate sauce unevenly on the top of the cake (if necessary, warm the sauce in the microwave on defrosting position). Place the pucks around. Reserve in the refrigerator for 2 hours so that the texture is ideal.