Chocolate and almond cake
- 125 g Softened butter
- 125 g Icing sugar
- 6 eggs
- 125 g 70% dark chocolate grated
- 250 g Ground almonds
- 1 C. soup Dark rum
- 90 g Cell
- 30 g For frosting
- Dark chocolate
- Soft butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6). Butter lightly a 20 cm diameter missed pan.
- In a bowl, whip the butter and sugar until the mixture whitens and becomes foamy.
- Break the eggs, separating the whites from the yolks. Add the yolks to the previous mixture and mix well. Then add the grated chocolate, almonds and rum.
- Mount the whites in firm snow with a pinch of salt. Stir in the preparation. Pour the dough into the mold and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes and spill the cake on a rack. Let it cool completely.
- Prepare the icing: put the chocolate and butter in a salad bowl in a bain-marie, and mix. You must get a smooth cream. Spread it on top of the cooled cake with a spatula and let it harden for about 2 hours in a cool place.