Chicken snacks - Minitourtes au poulet
- 2 Puff pastry or broken
- 2 nets Grilled chicken
- 50 g Fromage cheese mines (or ricotta or cheddar vieux)
- 30 g Butter
- 50 cl Milk
- 30 g Flour
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 Beaten egg
- 2 tbsp. soup Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare a bechamel by melting the butter in a saucepan. When lightly hazelnut, add the flour, mix well with a wooden spoon then add the cold milk. Whisk and lower the heat so that the bechamel thickens. Whisk occasionally. Remove from heat, add crumbled cheese, egg yolk and chopped parsley leaves. Salt, pepper.
- Cut the chicken fillets into small cubes. Add them to the bechamel.
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (tea 7). Spread the puff pastry and cut 8 circles slightly larger than your tartlets.
- Top 4 dough mussels, then divide the chicken with bechamel. Using a brush, brush the dough edges with a little beaten egg. Cover remaining dough circles. Brush with beaten egg. In the leftover dough, shape small circles or small flowers that you will have on the pies. Also brush with beaten egg.
- Stitch the pies in several places with the tip of a knife. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy tepid.