Chicken flavored with tarragon butter
- 1 Big farm chicken
- 1 bouquet Estragon
- 25 g Salted butter
- 2 Clove garlic
- 2 Big tomato
- 1 Onion
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (6/7 th). Wash and chop the tarragon. squeeze the cloves of garlic with a garlic press (or chop them finely). stir in the garlic and tarragon in the soft butter.
- Put your fingers under the skin of the chicken to lift it (on the side of the neck). introduce the fragrant butter and try to spread it best between the flesh and the skin. You can keep a few whole tarragon branches for the decor. Hold the skin close to the neck with a wooden spike.
- Peel the onion and cut it in large quarters. Garnish with a large baking dish, add tomatoes and a little water. place the chicken on it and bake for 1 hour.
- After 15 minutes, turn the chicken on one leg and turn it over every quarter of an hour. Water each time.
- As soon as the chicken is cooked, take it out of the oven and wrap it carefully with foil so that the meat relaxes. Cut out after about ten minutes and serve.