Chest of lamb with herbs and seasonal vegetables roasted in the oven
- 1 Lamb's chest prepared by your butcher
- 3 Head of fresh garlic
- Some branches Thyme
- 2 bouquets Parsley
- 1 bouquet Chervil
- 15 cl Olive oil
- 50 g Nut hulled
- 4 c. soup Mustard
- 2 kg Salt and pepper
- 1 C. soup Seasonal vegetables (carrots, butternut, romanesco cabbage, golden turnip, crosnes, etc.)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Liquid honey
- Lamb: Preheat oven to 200 ° C (tea 6-7). Rinse the herbs and mix them with the hazelnuts, 10 cl of oil and the mustard. Slightly incise the skin of the chest with a knife. Salt and pepper the meat on all sides.
- In a casserole, add the remaining olive oil. Color the chest on all sides. Remove from heat and place on a baking dish or baking sheet. Cover the chest with the ground herbs, making them stick well, add the whole garlic heads. Bake for 40 minutes. Reduce the heat to 150 ° C (tea 6) after 20 minutes of cooking, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Let stand in the oven for 20 minutes longer for the meat to finish cooking slowly. The flesh will be softer.
- Vegetables: detail the vegetables in sections or in bouquets.
- Divide the vegetables on the baking tray or in a large dish. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and honey. Bake 45 min. Mix from time to time during cooking.