- 2 stems Rhubarb
- 375 g Strawberry
- 125 g St-Morêt
- 125 g Whole liquid cream
- 230 g Sugar
- 12 spéculoos
- 25 g Soft butter
- Wash the rhubarb. Cut it into small pieces without peeling it. Cook with 100 g sugar and 20 cl water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and reserve.
- Mix the speculoos with the butter.
- Wash, plant 250 g strawberries and cut into small pieces.
- Pour the liquid cream into a bowl very cold, whip it in whipped cream adding 80 g of sugar at the end. Mix gently with St Môret.
- Mix 125 g strawberries with 50 g sugar to obtain a coulis.
- Place the dough of speculoos in 4 verrines or pots, add 1 c. rhubarb, a layer of cream, a layer of strawberries in pieces, a second layer of cream and finish with the coulis.
- Refrigerate until serving.