Cheesecake ice cream with thyme, honey and pine nuts
Discover our gourmet recipe and original ice cream cheesecake style with thyme, honey and pine nuts! Shards of salted butter caramel candies, crushed pink pralines, chocolate shavings, crunchy muesli, grilled almonds ... all toppings are allowed.
- 500 g White cheese
- 20 cl Whole liquid cream
- 100 g Honey orange or acacia
- 50 g Pinion
- 3 Breton shortbread
- Lemon thyme
- The day before, bring the cream to a boil with thyme-lemon, stop the heat, cover, then let infuse until cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the fromage blanc with the honey, then add the infused and cooled cream, taking care to remove the thyme. Refrigerate.
- The next day, place the preparation in an ice turbine.
- Roast the pine nuts in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Let cool. Roughly crush the Breton shortbread.
- Take out the ice, stir in pine nuts and shortbread, mix when pouring into an ice bucket. Enjoy without waiting