Cheese with feta and herbs
- 200 g Salted aperitif biscuit with cereals
- 250 g Feta
- 100 g Pecorino râpé
- 100 g Butter
- 200 g Thick cream
- 10 cl Liquid cream
- 2 leaves (4g) Gelatin
- 1 bouquet Fresh herb parsley, chervil, chives
- 2 Egg white
- 1 handle Edible flower and young shoot
- Salt and pepper
- Crush the appetizer cookies. Put them in a salad bowl, add the pecorino and the melted butter. Mix. Spread the preparation in the bottom of a hinged mold. Tamp the surface and let firm for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Crumble the feta. Add the heavy cream and chopped herbs. Add salt and pepper.
- Soften the gelatin and then wring it out and heat it with the cream. Stir in the preparation. Beat the egg whites into snow, add them to the dish. Pour the mixture into the mold, smooth the surface. Leave 1 night in the refrigerator.
- When serving, unmould the cheesecake on a plate. Decorate the top with young shoots and flowers.