Cheese skewers and green apples
- 1/2 Reblochon
- 2 Green apple Granny Smith
- 20 cl Liquid cream
- 60 g Roquette
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the apples without peeling them.
- Remove the skin from Reblochon. Cut the apples into cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent them from turning black. Cut the Reblochon into cubes of the same size.
- Stit the dices of apple and cheese, interposing them on small wooden skewers.
- Mix the arugula and liquid cream, salt and pepper.
- Serve the small skewers with the arugula sauce on the side.