Caramelized banana creams and coconut milk chocolate coulis
A gourmet recipe of caramelized banana creams and coconut milk chocolate coulis, to delight all your guests ... If you want a less dense banana cream, you can reduce the proportion of butter and add 20 cl of liquid cream whole whipped in whipped cream. Success guaranteed!
- 4 Banana
- 80 g brown sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 10 cl Rum
- 100 g Milk chocolate
- 10 cl Coconut milk
- Grated coconut
- Start this recipe of banana creams, and chocolate coulis by melting the butter in a pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and let caramelize. Then add the sliced bananas and mix well.
- Pour 10 cl of rum and flambé. Stop the fire, and fill 6 verrines with this preparation.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and let it melt in a bowl in a bain-marie. Mix, then add the coconut milk while stirring.
- Turn the heat down to a minimum, then keep the warm coulis until you pour it over the banana creams.
- Decorate the verrines by sprinkling them with grated coconut.