- 200 g Almond powder
- 150 g Butter
- 5 Egg
- 200 g Dark chocolate
- 50 g Granulated sugar
- 50 g Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (6/7). Line a mold with a baking paper. Book.
- Mingle powdered almonds and icing sugar. Melt the chopped chocolate with the butter in pieces in a bain-marie. Remove from heat, and mix to smooth.
- Break the eggs in a large salad bowl. Add the caster sugar and whisk for 5 minutes. Then add the almond powder / icing sugar mixture, little by little, with a wooden spatula and raising the mixture well. Finish with the melted chocolate, very gently.
- Pour the mixture into the mold, bake and cook for 5 min, then lower the temperature to 160 ° C (5/6 th) and continue cooking for 25 min.
- At the end of the oven, let cool and unmould in a dish. Let cool completely before sprinkling with icing sugar. Serve.