Candied tomato and basil soup
- 2 kg Ripe tomato (vary colors and varieties)
- 2 Red onion
- 4 cloves Ail
- 10 leaves Sage
- 5 strands Sariette
- 4 strands Basil
- 3 c. soup Olive oil
- 10 cl Fresh cream
- 6 tranches Salt and pepper
- 4 c. soup For croutons
- Slightly stale country bread (or country bread or ciabatta bread)
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (tea 6-7). Rinse and wipe the tomatoes. Remove the peduncle and cut into pieces. Peel and cut the onions in quarters.
- Spread tomatoes and onions with peeled garlic cloves in the baking pan lined with baking paper. Salt, pepper. Sprinkle with sage leaves and savory. Sprinkle with olive oil. Bake 25 min.
- Croutons: cut the slices of bread into cubes. Fry them in the hot oil by turning them constantly. Book.
- Pour the contents of the dripping pan into a saucepan. Add 20 cl of water. Mix in the blender. Rectify the seasoning. Add a little water if necessary, this soup must remain thick.
- Warm on low heat. When serving, sprinkle with basil. Garnish with croutons and a spoon of crème fraîche.