These calzone waffles are even tastier than a homemade croque monsieur. Taste them hot and crispy ...
- 1 Pure butter puff pastry
- 1 Mozzarella
- 8 Chopped dried tomato
- Olive oil
- Start this calzone waffle recipe by preheating the waffle iron. Roll out the puff pastry quickly. Cut it into quarters.
- Garnish 2 quarts with pieces of mozzarella and dried tomato. Sprinkle with oregano and a few drops of olive oil.
- Wet the edges with a little water with the index finger. Cover with two remaining dough pieces. Press to seal.
- Oil the waffle maker, then add the 2 calzones for 5 to 7 minutes.