Brownie marbled like a cheesecake
- 180 g Chocolat
- 120 g Butter
- 90 g Flour
- 1/2 Chemical yeast
- 1 pinch Cell
- 1 C. coffee Liquid vanilla
- 50 g Almond powder
- 200 g brown sugar
- 3 Whole egg
- 230 g Philadelphia ou St Môret
- 40 g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg yolk
- Brownie: Melt chocolate and butter in a bain-marie.
- Mix brown sugar, whole eggs and vanilla. The mixture should thicken a little.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Add all the dry ingredients except the caster sugar to this preparation.
- In another bowl, mix the fresh cheese, egg yolk and caster sugar.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into a baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Pour over half of the cream cheese.
- Cover with a new layer of chocolate, then the rest of the cheese.
- Make mottling with a spoon.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 180 ° C (tea 6).
- Reserve in the fridge for 4 hours before eating.