Bread au poulet
- 2 Frozen roasted chicken breasts
- 4 Sliced bread rolls in 2
- 4 Onions finely chopped
- 4 c. soup Mayonnaise
- ½ Iceberg lettuce cut into thin strips
- 4 Coriander stalks with leaves
- 1 Long sweet red pepper cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp. soup Lemon juice
- 1 C. soup Sauce nuoc-tray
- 1 C. coffee
- Granulated sugar
- Crushed white pepper
- In a salad bowl, mix the chicken and the onion.
- Prepare the sauce: mix the lemon juice, the nuoc-mâm sauce, the sugar and 1 pinch of white pepper in a bowl, making sure that the sugar dissolves completely. Pour half of this sauce over the chicken and mix well.
- Brush the bread with the mayonnaise. Then divide into the loaves, lettuce, chicken and onion, sprinkle with remaining sauce and finish spreading over coriander and chilli. Enjoy the Bánh Mì without waiting.