Blanquette of chicken with bread machine
- 600 g Fillet of poultry
- 30 g Butter
- 1 C. soup Flour
- 12 Onion bell
- 30 cl Poultry broth
- 1 Bouquet garni
- 250 g small Salt and pepper
- 1 C. soup Paris mushroom
- Clotted cream
- Cut the poultry into large cubes and sprinkle with flour. Put 30 g butter, poultry and onions in the bread machine (MAP). Start the jam program.
- After 15 minutes, add the chicken broth, the bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
- 15 minutes before the end of cooking, add the small Paris mushrooms and the thick cream.
- Serve with white rice or steamed potatoes.